Last modified: February 11, 2022
MY DME DOC LLC together with its affiliates (collectively "Company" or "we" or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website mydmedoc.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Other means not listed above.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us by mail at:
977 Del Mar Dr
The Villages, FL 32159
+1 866 726 9363
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- That enables us to review, fulfill, and receive compensation for orders placed by you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or placing an order. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem to us or ask us a question.
- Records and copies of the orders you place and your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or choose to do business or interact with us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
Like most other websites you visit, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. Nor do we control if or how they collect information about you. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information [MAKE HYPERLINK].
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, which may include notices about your account, such as expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To enable third parties to provide you with goods, services, or products that you request, and to carry out steps to fulfill your orders, including billing and collection.
- To enable third parties to provide you with information about events, goods, services, applications, programs, and/or other products available.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please follow the opt-out instructions included with our communication. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may also use the information we have collected from you to allow third parties to contact you with information about their products.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To shippers, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MY DME DOC (including, without limitation, by way of sale of assets), whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MY DME DOC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For safety and law enforcement purposes.
- To assist the Company in improving its products.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Otherwise with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MY DME DOC, our customers, visitors or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
- Web Browser Cookies: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage these settings, please see the help pages provided by your web browser.
- Flash Cookies: To set your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website, if any. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
When you provide credit card information or bank account information through our website, we do not retain that information. Instead, it is encrypted and passed to our financial services provider as a token. We do not control, and are not responsible for the data security or data privacy practices of these financial services parties. For more information see:
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
ALL CUSTOMER HEALTHCARE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE
MYDMEDOC, LLC may be required to use information in the following ways:
- Treatment. We may utilize or possibly disclose your health information to your healthcare provider only in order to assist in our supplying of medical products and/or equipment and in the treatment of your condition.
- Payment. We may be required to disclose your health information in order to collect payment from third parties for services rendered or supplies provided.
- Delivery Reminders. MYDMEDOC, LLC may need to use your personal information in order to be able to contact you.
- Release of Information to Family/Friends. We may need to provide information to an individual if you are being cared for by a family member or friend.
- Disclosures Required by Law. Our organization will disclose health information when we are required by federal, state, or local law.
- Health of Workers and the Public. We may possibly disclose your information for reasons associated with health oversight activities, workers compensation, public health risks, and threats to health and safety.
- Safety. We may possibly disclose your information for lawsuit, law enforcement, military, and national security purposes.
Your Rights Regarding Your Identifiable Health Information:
- Confidential Communications. You have the right to request that our organization communicate with you about you and your health. In addition you may request that this communication take place in a confidential environment. This request must be given in writing.
- Requesting Restriction. You may request a restriction in the use or disclosure of your personal health information to individuals involved in our dispensing of medical supplies. This request must be given to us in written form.
- Inspection and Copies. You have the right to request a copy of the identifiable health information that we may utilize for your care. This request must be provided in writing.
- Amendment. You may request that we amend your information if you think that we have incorrect information in our records. This request must be provided in writing.
- Accounting of Disclosures. All of our patients have the right to request a list of any disclosures our organization makes of your personal information (such as to your medical doctor or to our technician).
- You have a right to a copy of this notice.
- You have the right to file a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
- Shailendra Patel is the compliance officer for MYDMEDOC, LLC and can be reached by phone at +1 813 789 6234.
977 Del Mar Dr
The Villages, FL 32159
or by email at:
or via our toll-free number:
+1 866 726 9363
To register a complaint or concern, please email us at email@example.com. Please provide a detailed description of your concern, and information as to how we may contact you. While we take all complaints and concerns seriously, we reserve the right not to provide a specific response if we believe such action is warranted by the situation. All complaints and concerns emailed to us may be used for any purpose consistent with law, including, without limitation, referring them to product manufacturers, third party service providers, law enforcement, or other agencies or organizations that we determine are better suited to respond.